Thursday, September 15, 2011

Batman Card for my little superhero

So, usually we save our gifts for the boys birthdays for the actual day, but this year, since our gifts were games for the DS his Bubby was giving him at his party, we had to give them early... which meant for his actual birthday, I needed another card and a small gift to unwrap, so he still felt that it was a special day. So in addition to the LarryBoy card I made him for the party, I also got to make him a card with his OTHER favorite hero... Batman! He was a VERY happy boy, to be sure :)


Keep your eyes on my blog for at least a few new cards coming later today, and over the next couple days... now that we're getting into the school groove, I've had more time and energy for creating again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment