Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gingham Garden

This was my second simple card for club... just a couple of punches, some Washi and a brad dress up two layers of DSP, and even though we could have used the Big Shot on this tag, but I needed the left side longer than the die, so it would tuck nicely under the flower, so we just cut them out :)


Challenges I used:

Pile It On - Leaves (the sentiment is the leaf for the flower, and of course there are leaves on the DSP)
Hand Stamped Sentiments - (see sketch below)
ABC Challenges - W for Words
Washi Up - Make a Scene
Dancing in Pajamas - 2 or less embellishments (and no twine, buttions or gems)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Anjii, What a lovely card! I really like how you've used the sentiment banner as the leaf! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On; unfortunately, I can't add links and our voting has already begun. However, I did publish your comment so others can check out your project. Hope you'll join us for this week's challenge, which is to use your favorite color. Best, CG (http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful card! I love all of the bright colors and you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at HSS! Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun, cheerful card! Thank you for sharing this with us at ABC challenges.
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete