Monday, March 2, 2015

Celebrate Today

I love designer papers, but there is something so satisfying about creating my own background papers... this cloud one is SO easy, using just a couple of Cupcake punch frostings, a sponge and a Soft Sky ink pad :)

And these balloons turned out so great... I love how the white embossing powder looks so much like the puffy white "ink" they use on real balloons!

As it sometimes happens, I started with a sketch and a specific idea in my head, but then as I started piecing things together, it evolved and doesn't have all the sketch elements I had planned on using, but it still turned out great.


Challenges I used:

Try Stampin on Tuesday - (see sketch below)
ColourQ - (see palette below)
Crafty Catz - Use your Dies/Punches



1 comment:

  1. Great CAS card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

    ReplyDelete